Have You Caught Spring Remodeling Fever?April 22nd, 2014
It’s Time to Update Kitchens, Baths and Family Spaces
By getting started now, your home will look great for the summer activities that are just around the corner.
- Style trends continue to shift toward transitional looks, with clean, minimally adorned designs gaining ground.
- Painted finishes in whites and shades of gray are in high demand, while dark colors seem to be waning.
- High-contrast looks and multiple textures are resonating with today’s consumers.
- With smaller kitchen footprints driving the need to maximize space, designers are seeing more demand for accessible interior storage that better utilizes every last nook and cranny.
- Cabinet drawers seem to be gaining favor for their greater flexibility, and these are increasingly being personalized to allow users to store items to fit the way they live and work in the kitchen.
Making Your Dream Come True
This includes multiple cabinet designs, a variety of counter top choices, and all types of flooring including carpet, hardwood, tile and laminate.
Helpful Advice From Your Local Experts
We’ll provide guidance and suggestions on how to complete your remodeling project so it is done right and within your budget.
Contact Us at Henry Poor before starting your next remodeling project. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help make your project a success.