Top Roofing, Shingle and Siding Brands at Henry PoorMarch 24th, 2014
Our shingles and siding have been exposed to repeated freezing and thawing which can lead to damaged shingles and loose siding.
Once this occurs our homes are no longer protected from the elements, leading to significant water damage inside the home.
GAF Timberline HD Shingles
GAF Timberline Shingles offer a wide choice in architectural styles, colors and materials. All of which are extraordinary durable, fire resistant and come with limited life time and 30 year warranties.
- Genuine wood shake look
- Multiple styles
- In Stock Colors: Weathered Wood, Mission Brown, Pewter Gray, Barkwood, Charcoal, Hickory, Slate
- UL Class A fire rated (highest possible rating)
- Lifetime Ltd. Warranty
For complete details visit GAF Timberline Shingles.
Georgia Pacific Compass Vinyl Siding
Compass Vinyl Siding offers a number of unique style combinations, is available in the most popular lap styles, and comes in a variety of colors including Briarwood, Clay, Hazelnut, Sage Brush, Pewter and White. All in stock.
It also has new features built in that include ….
- 5/8″ panel projection for a more realistic shadow line
- Grip Tight™ locking system, coupled with a sturdy .044″ panel thickness and double thickness nail hem delivers a 222 mph wind load
- Double thickness bottom lock provides greater strength and reinforcement at a critical point in the locking system
- Two versatile profiles: Double 4” Traditional Lap and Double 4.5” Dutch Lap
- Color-through technology minimizes the appearance of scratches, 24 color choices
- Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty
For more details go to Compass Vinyl Siding.
All The Accessories You’ll Need
Tough Guard Ice and Water Shield
Premium Roofing Adhesives
Full Line of Roofing Fasteners
Free Roof Top Delivery
Have questions on what roofing or siding materials you’ll need on your next project? Call us at 765-474-1388 or send us an email.